- Download 8
- File Size 1.84 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 22, 2019
- Last Updated January 17, 2020
Planning, Scheduling & Project Controls Advanced Training for Shutdowns, Turnarounds & Outages…
March 25th - 27th, 2020 | Leduc, AB
STO Events (industry Shutdowns, Turnarounds & Outages) are necessary—scheduled production stoppages required to ensure Asset & Process Integrity; to maintain a safe and reliable production facility; to maintain a company’s permit-to-operate.
STO Events are risky; complex, expensive, and challenging—executing thousands of activities with hundreds of resources (direct and indirect) in a short period of time requires a team of specialist and contributions by all stakeholders to meet the established KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and targeted deliverables, e.g., Safety, Quality, Wrench-time Efficiency, Cost and Production Loss (Schedule, a.k.a., Project Plan). The Schedule (a.k.a. Project Plan), therefore, is the most important tool for DRIVING and NAVIGATING STO events.
Key Benefits of Attending these Workshop-Seminars
- Learn how to DRIVE your STO event with DSM (Dynamic Scheduling Methodology) and DEM (Dynamic Execution Management) in conjunction with Best-practice Contracting & Execution Strategies
- Learn how algorithms in scheduling software are used to schedule Activities through Resource Leveling, Priorities and User-defined Coding
- Learn how to apply PF (Productivity Factors) to benchmark estimates to establish a Realistic
- Project Plan for each Phase of your STO event!
- Learn STO Event Best-practices and Methodologies
- Create a true WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) that represents your STO event for DEM (Dynamic Execution Management)
- Learn how to create the best Planned Job Package and Activity Step-out Plans!
- Create Real-time Dashboards & Reports (receive a copy of our Excel-based KPI Dashboard - a $149.00 USD value)
- Learn to control your STO event with EvPM (Earned-value Performance Management)
- Experience how to set up a War Room (Mission Control) and STO Pilot and Navigator role!
- Learn what it takes to be a STO Scheduling Superstar on the Project Controls Team to DRIVE and NAVIGATE your STO event!
|Brochure Leduc Mar 25-27 2020.pdf|